Thursday, April 26, 2007

{Visitors}

Can I tell you how excited I am, my sister is coming to visit me! We lived 5 blocks away from each other for the last three years and the I up and moved to Paris on her (aren't I a rotten sister?) but hey she gets a trip to France out of it right? She is bringing her whole family, she's got 5 kids, so add that to my 4 and we are going to have a full house. So I am trying to plan our meals and decided it would help me be organized to have a cute set of meal planners and shopping lists. So last night I put these adorable little things together using Bree Clarkson's What's cookin template and SaraAmarie's way fun Grandmas Garden kit.



Bree's Templates are available at www.scrapbookgraphics.com and SaraAmarie sells at www.oscraps.com

So last week I did something I swore I would never do again, tried out to be a cheerleader :) I just love www.thedigishoppe and couldn't pass up the chance to get involved there :) I am having fun commenting and scrapping there. I just have to tell you if you are looking for a fun friendly site that offers lots of encouragement this is the place!

Last order of business and why you are probably here and reading this in the first place, templates. Mormishmom made my day by asking where I sell my templates, she wanted to buy some, I was in shock :) So I had a few laying around on my hard drive that I thought I would package up and give away just because mormishmom likes them ;) Here's the first one.....


http://www.4shared.com/file/14780486/62d95a60/johanna_berry_story.html
And next is a kind of crazy one I made. But who know you might want it :)






http://www.4shared.com/file/14781088/3ad4b8de/johanna_berry_triangles.html

So have a happy Thursday and until next time (which very well may be a month or two days).

Remember to please leave me a comment here if you download, it makes me happy :)

6 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you for sharing and enjoy your family visit!

Deanna said...

Thanks for sharing these templates! I just purchased Bree's What's Cookin' template like an hour ago! Yours turned out so great, I can't wait to get started on mine. Have fun with your Sister!

Joy said...

Thank you so much for sharing those awesome templates.. oh how I wish I was your sister.. how fun for you guys.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Thank you! Thank you!!!!! I appreciate your time and talent so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these great templates!! I have just recently started using them. It's going to take me some time to get used to the steps of using them, but I really like the outcome! Thanks again.
Angel

shawnyrvr said...

Hello Johanna:

I just found your blog today coming over here from Amy Watson's June 1st blog posting. And I think you have some very nice templates.

I downloaded the story one here and I like it very much. Thank You!

Blessings, Shawna