Saturday, August 29, 2009

Something for Sunday


There is a primary goal for each of the kids to memorize all 13
Articles of Faith and when they do the presidency bakes them a pizza size cookie as a reward. My oldest two had them finished and passed off in no time. What has surprised me is how quickly Adelaide has memorized them. All I do is sing her whichever article she is working on as her good night song and she has already memorized up to number 11. What really surprised me though was when I heard Isaac in the other room singing the 10th Article of Faith as loud as he could. I have a video of him doing the whole thing but I thought this one was so funny because of how he got frustrated at the end when he messed up at the end. I think I will have to make him his own giant cookie since the challenge isn't for nursery kids :)

5 comments:

Joella said...

What a cutie! And so smart!

Queen Heidi said...

I love how he slaps his leg and becomes speechless for a second. That is adorable!!! I am truly amazed that Addie knows so many as well. You are such a good teacher.

JSLindgren said...

What a good singer! And it was fun to catch a glimpse of the older kids. We miss you!

Ginny said...

He is singing such big words. I can't imagine any of my nursery children singing like that.

beth said...

can he come teach my kids??