Monday, December 28, 2009

33% of my life

Today is our anniversary. 10 years. That seemed amazing in and of itself but then I realized I have been married for 33% of my life! 10 more years and I will have been married for half of my life. How did we get from there



to here?



10 years of marriage


9 countries that we have dragged our family through.


8 moves starting in a studio apartment to our first home we have always made it our own.


7 pregnancies always filled with excitement and sometimes ending in heartbreak.


6 cars from the Honda Accord that brought us together to the Honda Odyssey which now can barely hold us we have good memories of getting from here to there.


5 children, they are amazing little people... a piece of me, a piece of you and a piece of heaven.


4 jobs... the telemarketing job that didn't go past training and Deloitte that has given us so many growing experiences our family has always made it through.


3 states. Okay, so I was having a hard time coming up with three but we have lived in Utah, Washington and California :)


2 people


1 Forever Family




10 comments:

Joella said...

Wow! I never thought of it that way! I'm almost 33% too! Congratulations! What a sweet post.

emily said...

That is so neat! What a change 10 years can make--such a cute family! Congrats!

Tati said...

This was fun to read! It's amazing all that you have done!

emily said...

Me again. I would have totally sent you a Christmas card, but I don't have your address. I'm sorry!

beth said...

so cute. time flies when you are having fun. the funny thing is that you look exactly the same!

Heidi said...

Congrats! You two are a perfect couple:) I love your list of what has happened in 10 years. So cute!!

JSLindgren said...

That is beautiful. I'm so glad we got to know you and Joseph, and your wonderful kids.

Anna M said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved the countdown and the wonderful photos. Now an eternity to look forward to...

Ginny said...

That is a really cute post about your anniversary!! Loved it:)

-McKenna Courtney Beckstead-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.