Friday, July 11, 2008

Starting again

I think I will get back into blogging again, it was fun last year when I did it so here it goes again. I love my kids birthday parties, I love having a day where everything is special for them. We just celebrated two birthday's: Isaac turned two and then the next day Jocelyn turned 6. Here's a page I made of Isaac eating his bulldozer dirt cake.

He loved opening presents but the next day on Jocelyn's birthday he got pretty made that he couldn't open all her present too. We are still waiting to have Jocelyn's party but hopefully it's going to happen next week.

3 comments:

Joella said...

What a cute page and awesome cake! :)

Tracie said...

I love it! I am just sad that all of your adorable templates are so old they expired. I love new ideas!!

Margie and Mark said...

Yikes, Issac is 2! Somehow I missed this going through your entries. Can't believe how time flies. . .I think I'll always picture him as a little blond baldy holding on to your leg :)