Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The upsides of having a teenager

For the last few weeks I have become the proud mother of 5...okay not really but I have had our 15 year-old neighbor/babysitter from Paris come and live with us for the Summer. I have to say, I LOVE having a teenager:) Now don't get me wrong she hasn't really even done much babysitting for me but it is the little things. We are out running errands and I need to run in and pick up my holds at the library, I can actually run in and grab them without unloading and herding my whole little troop in and out and we get to do fun things like go to a Jonas Brother's concert together. I'm going to miss her when she's gone but there's already talk of next summer...

1 comment:

Tati said...

I like your blog! I'm glad you're back blogging! That would be nice to have a teenager! I think the hardest thing about having 3 is the unloading and loading. I feel like most of my time is spent doing that!