Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Penny @ 10 months



Penny has been such a joy to have in our family. It's hard to believe that she is already over 10 months old! This last month she has started clapping, waving, playing peek-a-boo, and has mastered the art of crawling, even down the step into the front room and over the rungs of the kitchen chairs. She pulls herself up on everything but she hasn't figured out how to get back down. She is still such a happy baby, smiling at anyone who pays her any attention at all. She's just a tease though, if you try to take her from me she quickly panics and tries to get back to me. She will crawl around playing, keeping herself happy for hours. She hates baby food and will only eat something if there are chunks in it (despite the fact that she is still completely toothless). She sleeps through the night in her own room (a first for me by this age) and is the best traveler. She didn't cry at all on the 24+ hours we spent in the car on our family road trip to the Grand Canyon. It probably helped that she had her adoring brothers and sisters surrounding her.

How did we get so lucky?

*Sorry about the watermarks on the photos I am waiting for my copies but Lisa was an amazing photographer if you are looking for someone in so cal or colorado :)

4 comments:

Joella said...

Absolutely gorgeous shots! Thanks for sharing!

emily said...

She's adorable!! All your kids are! I'd like to hear more about the Grand Canyon. Sounds amazing!

Heidi said...

Too cute. Too sweet. Can I please have her? I agree that all of your kids are adorable. I can't wait to see more of the family pictures and hear about your trip.

Tati said...

She is beautiful! The pictures turned out so wonderfully!