Saturday, February 17, 2007

{Poor Baby}

I thought my kids were having such mild cases of chicken pox but Ike’s got it bad. He’s probably got a couple hundred just on his head, and since he is bald you can see every single one. The poor guy. He hasn’t been sleeping hardly at all. I just kept thinking oh this is probably as bad as it is going to get and then I would look at him a few hours later and see 20 more pocks. He was sleeping so badly that Hugo and I ended up staying up until 2:30 watching LOST because why not enjoy ourselves if we are going to be up all night with a fussy baby? Now all his chicken pocks are starting to scab, a good sign but definitely doesn’t make him look any better.

Poor Baby



Here are my latest scrapbook pages. I was really happy how this one turned out, kind of funky and grungy. My 5 yo seriously get's into this, he is awesome!



Our first trip after we moved to France. The beaches at Normandy were beautiful and so rich in history, amazing!

4 comments:

MaryEllen said...

love your beach page beautiful

Jana said...

I love this page. Looks like you had a wonderful time. This would make a great template...hint...hint...:-)

Sheri said...

Joanna, I love Love LOVE your Normandy Beach page!! Can you share where you got the template?? Or did you create it from scratch - in which case, please make a template and I'll be a happy customer!! ;)

shawnyrvr said...

Oooo I am so sorry about your little one got the chicken pox. He still looked happy though in the photo you took. I hope he mended up well and is 110% again and healthy!

Blessings, Shawna